Monday, February 9, 2015

Tactical Fish Bottle Openers

In the end of 2014 I got a special request for a set of my Tactical Fish Bootle Openers. The prototype for this model was shown here. I made a couple of changes to my prototype design, and made each fish different. All of them are made of Ti-6Al-4V titanium. I have used almost all the surface finishes I know for titanium to make them: polishing, beadblasting, stonewashing, heat and voltage anodizing. My personal favourite is the skeleton fish, so next one will be also made raw-boned.
SOLD

And an opener that is not a fish. It looks more like a dog;) The prototype became a gift for my friend - Jax, so that is how I will call it - JAX. The titanium is bead blasted, heat anodized and stonewashed to give it a 'rusty' look, which I really like.

NOT AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment